Children of British Citizens, settled persons and other qualifying persons can apply for UK visa to stay in the UK with the sponsoring parents. In some cases, the children may be able to apply directly for Indefinite Leave to Enter (ILE) and in other cases the children may have to apply for leave to leave to enter or remain to stay with the sponsoring parent.

Where both biological parents of the children are not lawfully resident in the UK and one of the parents is resident outside the UK, the sponsoring parent may have to demonstrate that the sponsoring parent of the child has had sole responsibility for the upbringing of the child applying to join the sponsoring parent.

Premium Solicitors are specialist UK immigration solicitors and the high quality of UK visa and immigration legal services provided by our best team of fully qualified and experienced immigration solicitors is self-evident from the 5-star Google Reviews rating by 99% of our clients.

Our specialist team of child visa solicitors have huge track record of successfully helping thousands of applicants with child visa applications. Our expert team of child visa solicitors can provide the required immigration advice and legal representations for a child visa application on fixed fee basis.

Ask a question online to our specialist team of family visa solicitors for free immigration advice online or book an appointment online for a detailed immigration advice and consultation with one of our family visa solicitors conerning your application for child visa UK.

UK Visa and Immigration Applications By Children Of British Citizens and Settled Persons

Following are the various applications which can be made by children to the Home Office UKVI from inside and outside the UK to stay with sponsoring parent(s) of the child who is/are British Citizen(s), settled person(s) or other qualifying parent(s) as defined in the Immigration Rules:

British Citizenship Applications By Children Of British Citizens and Settled Persons

Our specialist team of nationality law solicitors can provide expert immigration advice and legal repesentations for following applications by children of British Citizens and settled persons:

Ask A Question