- Page Contents
- Which Family Members Can Apply?
- Eligibility Requirements
- Super Priority Service
- How Can We Help?
- Our Fixed Fees
You can apply for switching into Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependant visa from inside the UK if you are a dependant partner or a child of a Tier 1 Entrepreneur migrant and already in the UK with leave to enter or remain from which switching into dependant visa is permitted under the rules. An application for switching into Tier 1 Entrepreneur dependant visa can be submitted through Super Priority Service to get decision on the dependant visa application within 24 hours. As a result of successful application, the applicant will be granted leave to remain in line with the expiry date of the leave to remain held by the sponsoring Tier 1 Entrepreneur migrant.
Premium Solicitors are specialist UK immigration solicitors and the high quality of UK visa and immigration legal services provided by our best team of fully qualified and experienced immigration solicitors is self-evident from the 5-star Google Reviews rating by 99% of our clients.
Our specialist team of dependant visa solicitors can provide expert immigration advice and legal representations on fixed fee basis concerning your application for switching into Tier 1 Entrepreneur dependant visa from inside the UK. We can prepare and submit your application through Super Priority Service so that you get a decision on your application within 24 hours.
Ask a question to our specialist team of dependant visa solicitors for free immigration advice online or book an appointment online for detailed immigration advice with our specialist dependant visa solicitors for your application for switching into Tier 1 Entrepreneur dependant visa from inside the UK.
The following family members of the Tier 1 Entrepreneur migrant can qualify for switching into dependant visa:
- husband, wife or civil partner of Tier 1 Entrepreneur migrant; or
- unmarried or same-sex partner of Tier 1 Entrepreneur migrant; or
- child aged under 18 years old of Tier 1 Entrepreneur migrant.
Your dependant children can be over 18 years old if they entered the UK on dependant visa whilst they were under 18 but have since turned over 18.
As a dependant of Tier 1 Entrepreneur migrant, you should satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for switching into Tier 1 Entrepreneur dependant visa:
- You must prove your relationship with your Tier 1 Entrepreneur migrant with appropriate documents;
- You must provide evidence of adequate accommodation in the UK for you to be accommodated without any public funds;
- You must have evidence of funds for maintenance to support yourself in the UK without public funds.
Super Priority Service (Decision Within 24 Hours) For Switching Into Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependant Visa
Our specialist team of immigration solicitors can provide fast track visa service to get you decision on your application faster under the Priority Service or Super Priority service. This way you will get decision on your application faster and will not to wait for a decision on your application for months (some time years).
Our fast track immigration solicitors can prepare your application faster and submit your application under the Priority Service or Super Priority Service to get you faster decision on your application.
As specialist immigration solicitors in London, we are registered with the Home Office, UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI) and its commercial partners UKVCAS Sopra Steria to provide Priority Service or Super Priority Service for your application whereby decision on your application will be made by the Home Office UKVI faster. An application submitted through Priority Service is normally decided within 5 working days and an application submitted through Super Priority Service is normally decided within 24 hours (usually by end of next working day).
Our specialist team of immigration solicitors can provide expert immigration advice and legal representations on fixed fee basis in relation to your application. Our fixed fee for your immigration application will cover all the work of our immigration solicitors on your immigration application until a decision is made by the Home Office UKVI on your application. The casework to be carried out by our immigration solicitors in relation to your immigration application will entail the following:
- Advice on requirements: Our immigration solicitors will advise you on the relevant requirements you have to meet for your immigration application to succeed.
- Advice on documents: Our immigration lawyers will prepare and email you a comprehensive list of supporting documents to be submitted in support of your immigration application;
- Assessment of documents: Our immigration lawyers will assess your documents to make sure that all the documents you provide in support of your application are in accordance with the requirement of the immigration rules.
- Completing application form: Our immigration lawyers will complete the relevant application form for your immigration application.
- Submitting application through Priority or Super Priority Service: Where possible, our immigration lawyers will submit your online immigration application through priority or super priority service to get faster decision on your immigration application.
- Booking an appointment with the application centre: After the online submission of your immigration application, our immigration lawyers will book your appointment with the application centre for you to enrol your biometrics.
- Preparing a detailed cover letter: Our specialist immigration solicitors will prepare a detailed cover letter in support of the immigration application to explain all the relevant legal requirements and how such requirements have been satisfied by the applicant with the documents being submitted with the application.
- Uploading documents online: Before the biometrics enrolment date, our immigration lawyers will upload online all the supporting documents to be considered in support of the immigration application.
- Follow up work: Our immigration lawyers will carry out all the follow up work until decision by the Home Office UKVI on the immigration application.
Our One-Off Services For Immigration Applications
Our immigration solicitors can also provide a wide range of one-off legal services for UK visa and immigration applications. Using our one-off services can help those who do not want to use our full service for the immigration application. You can use one of the following one-off legal services offered for UK visa and immigration applications:
Our fixed fees for dependant visa applications are as given in the fee table below:
|Our Service||Our Fixed Fees Range|
|Full service for dependant visa Entry Clearance to cover all the work until decision by the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO)||From £800 To £1,500 (no VAT)|
|Full service for switching into dependant visa from inside the UK through Super Priority Service to cover our work until decision on your application||From £800 + VAT To £1,500 + VAT|
|Full service for extension of dependant visa from inside the UK through Super Priority Service to cover our work until decision on your application||From £800 + VAT To £1,500 + VAT|
|Full service for ILR as a dependant from inside the UK through Super Priority Service to cover our work until decision on your application||From £800 + VAT To £1,500 + VAT|
The agreed fixed fee will depend on the complexity of the application and the volume of casework involved in the application. In addition to our fixed fee for the application, the applicant also has to pay the Home office UKVI fees for the application.